Wednesday, March 4, 2020

What's Up?

I haven't blogged for a while - so here's what I'm up to and what you can expect in the next few weeks from me:

First, I'm reading Sword of Cepheus (Sword&Sorcery based on the Traveller-inspired old school Cepheus Engine) and FrontierSpace, and I'm hoping to give both a spin soon, so reviews are coming up.

Second, I have a lot more Troika! backgrounds in store, but I'm also working on two scenarios to tie in with them, so I'm holding some of those back to see how exactly the scenarios shape up.

Third, I'm eagerly awaiting the "Zero Edition" of Newt Newports new d100 game Skyraiders of the Floating Realms. Don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it, but a lighter, more streamlined version of Newt's OpenQuest sounds very enticing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment